AVS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
Paramount Home Entertainment has announced 'Blades of Glory,' 'Shooter' and 'Zodiac' will be released on HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc this summer, but only one of three will debut alongside its DVD counterpart.

'Blades of Glory' will be released August 28, day-and-date with the standard DVD. It is expected to be presented in 1080p video and Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 audio. Extras should mirror those found on the DVD, but have yet to be announced.

'Shooter' will be released on July 31, just over a month after its standard DVD debut. And 'Zodiac' won't bow until September 18, nearly two months after its standard DVD debut. Whether the delay will result in exclusive extra features or long-awaited lossless audio remains to be seen.
The Man Room

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
How did "BoG" look in the theater?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Definitely interested in Blades and Zodiac. I'll probably just rent Shooter.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Zodiac looks interesting, will probably end up getting that one...as for Ferrell - I think I remember finding him entertaining once, was in Old School, everthing else I've seen him in made me cringe...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.