AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out about a deal Blockbuster runs (been going on for a while I guess...

$21.99 a month for unlimited IN STORE rentals. New releases, Blu Rays, doesn't matter.

For those of us with BBs close by, this seems to be the way to go.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was originally going to choose Blockbuster over Netflix until I learned that the Blockbuster deal is only valid for the store you signed up for. So if you want a movie at another Blockbuster, too bad, you'll have to fork out the normal renting fee. I've never seen a Blockbuster that has all the movies I want so Netflix just made more sense.

I still rent movies from Blockbuster occasionally if I need to see something immediately or for new releases. Netflix hates me when it comes to new releases.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajaah117 /forum/post/15560085

I was originally going to choose Blockbuster over Netflix until I learned that the Blockbuster deal is only valid for the store you signed up for. So if you want a movie at another Blockbuster, too bad, you'll have to fork out the normal renting fee. I've never seen a Blockbuster that has all the movies I want so Netflix just made more sense.

I still rent movies from Blockbuster occasionally if I need to see something immediately or for new releases. Netflix hates me when it comes to new releases.

Ohhhh, very good to know. I was wondering about this.

·
Registered
17,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBFilmGuy /forum/post/15559781

Just found out about a deal Blockbuster runs (been going on for a while I guess...

$21.99 a month for unlimited IN STORE rentals. New releases, Blu Rays, doesn't matter.

For those of us with BBs close by, this seems to be the way to go.

If you like concerts, still better to through the online of either Netflix or BBonline. Also, shows like lost on BR among others are not at the stores I go to. I love SouthPark.....only the greatest hits at the store while online they have every season, etc.....Basicaly Netflix and BBonline have a considerably bigger selection than the store.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.