AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have been trying to figure this out for days with no sucess. I am trying to stream a blu ray iso. file from my main pc that has a blu ray and all of the HDCP compliant thing on the main pc. My projection pc is not compliant so I can not play blu ray on my HTPC. Everything works fine but the language is in French. When I play the iso. on the main PC it plays fine. I tried using TSMuxer and Imageburn but I get no Picture. I get audio but no picture. I am using PowerDVD Ultra. Any Ideas.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I'm a little confused. Are you trying to play an actual disc, or an .ISO that you created from a disc using AnyDVD HD in the background? If you created an .ISO with AnyDVD HD, HDCP security is removed.

EDIT: Did you install AnyDVD on the playback machine, as well? I don't think HDCP is encoded in the disc. The media player probably checks for HDCP compliance of the card at playback.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.