AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i rip my blu ray via anydvd hd, and clown bd. i play them thru mediabrowser (wnidiws 7 wmc) with power dvd.

when i start a blu ray, and stop. the next movie i watch starts where the other left off. i have to chapter skip to the beginning. is there something i can change (have not found) in mediacenter/power dvd that will make all the iso's start from beginning..????? or am i just stuck with this....

anyone else have this issue....

thanks

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
That is because the ISO is seen as an optical disc which is stopped spinning at the point where you stopped the previous movie. Windows/PowerDVD sees the next movie as the same optical disc when mounted and resumes where it left off.

If you rip movies with menus, PowerDVD will do the exact opposite and always start at the beginning no matter what.

Try this: In PDVD settings go to 'Video' and select 'Always play from beginning/start'.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirent /forum/post/18309186

That is because the ISO is seen as an optical disc which is stopped spinning at the point where you stopped the previous movie. Windows/PowerDVD sees the next movie as the same optical disc when mounted and resumes where it left off.

If you rip movies with menus, PowerDVD will do the exact opposite and always start at the beginning no matter what.

Try this: In PDVD settings go to 'Video' and select 'Always play from beginning/start'.

yeah i did that, and it still doesn't do it... oh well. if thats my only problem then so be it...
just seeing if anyone else did something different..

thanks for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts