AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1174 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts
Hey Ralph when are you reviewing django unchained? That should be out soon.

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin  /t/1459701/blu-ray-reviews-that-are-on-deck/20_20#post_23205233

Hey Ralph when are you reviewing django unchained? That should be out soon.

Greetings,

Frank, for whatever reason this title wasn't largely forwarded to online press. It streets tomorrow and I haven't received any word to expect it for review. I saw it in the theater and really liked it so I will pick up a copy on my own.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts  /t/1459701/blu-ray-reviews-that-are-on-deck#post_23205313

Greetings,

Frank, for whatever reason this title wasn't largely forwarded to online press. It streets tomorrow and I haven't received any word to expect it for review. I saw it in the theater and really liked it so I will pick up a copy on my own.

Regards,

Well I'm interested to read your review Ralph, my copy hopefully should arrive this week.

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Greetings,

Original post updated to reflect the titles currently in hand for review.

Regards,

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts
Thanks Ralph curious to read your reviews on Jack Reacher

·
Registered
590 Posts
Another vote to review Jack Reacher first.

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts  /t/1459701/blu-ray-reviews-that-are-on-deck#post_23222043

Greetings,

Okay fellas I will see what I can do...

Regards,

Thanks Ralph

·
Registered
677 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts

·
Blu-ray Reviewer
14,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
831 Posts
You might want to occasionally update the OP to indicate that your review for that movie is already out.

I looked at the OP and dismissed Jack Reacher as being a future review. But, after closing the window for this thread, the very next thread on the topics page was the Jack Reacher review. "Oh, hey, it's already here."

·
Registered
677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Weber  /t/1459701/blu-ray-reviews-that-are-on-deck/30#post_23266284

Guys,

Just got Silver Linings Playbook, this AM. Again, another late mailing of a Weinstien title. I will try to get it up asap!

Thanks, Lee... I was just looking for the Silver Linings Playbook review last night but couldn't it posted here.

Very interested to hear what you think of it...

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts
Very interested in Silver Linings

·
Premium Member
23,673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Potts  /t/1459701/blu-ray-reviews-that-are-on-deck#post_22998677

Greetings,

Here are the reviews that are coming up:

Regards,

I will be only interested to watch The Last Stand the rest ill pass

21 - 40 of 1174 Posts