AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a main menu with play, chapters and extras button. When i hit chapters button a chapter menu pops up showing the chapters but it closes the main menu. (Main menu is one page with three buttons and chapter menu is another page with 5 buttons.....but these pages don't over lap each other)

I want the main menu to be open while the chapter menu pops up. Can anyone tell me how to do this or which set of commands to be used? I am using setButton page command in Scenarist HDMV but it closes one page and opens another. I want both the pages to be open simultaneously. Any help will be appreciated. It is illustrated below:

Ch1 Ch2 Ch3 Ch4 Ch5 ---------- Chapters Page

PLAY CHAPTERS EXTRAS -------------Main Menu Page

·
Registered
5 Posts
you probably need to have the top menu graphic available on the same page as the chapter graphic. in Scenarist I think that is done with layers in the Designer plug-in. for the chapters page make sure the top menu layer is active.

If top menu is page 1, and chapters menu is page 2, you need to have the graphics for the top menu also in page 2. each page is shown individually, so you need to have all of the graphics in each page that you want visible.

this may not be totally accurate, but it is probably close.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts