1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!!

I have just builded by HTPC, here is my config

Mobo: Gigabyte GA MA78GM S2HP

CPU: Phenom X3 8450 Triple-Core 2.1GHz w/ 3.5MB Cache

Memeory: 2G DDR2

Optical: LG GGC-H20L

I installed PowerDVD 7.3 from the orginal disc comes with LG and I also installed the update patch from Cyberlink.

I tried both of my Blue ray disc(Spiderman 3 and Last Samurai) and PowerDVD returns an error message - "Error Code: 80040265 Internal Error. The error is undefined"

Has anyone had the same problem? I tried research so many place and still couldn't find an answer....Help!!!

·
Registered
885 Posts
Just stabbing in the dark here, but you may want to verify that your video card is HDCP compliant, using a digital link to an HDCP compliant display. Without that, you may need AnyDVD HD to crack the DRM encryption.

·
Banned
274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokelike /forum/post/15592084

Help!!!

I have just builded by HTPC, here is my config

Mobo: Gigabyte GA MA78GM S2HP

CPU: Phenom X3 8450 Triple-Core 2.1GHz w/ 3.5MB Cache

Memeory: 2G DDR2

Optical: LG GGC-H20L

I installed PowerDVD 7.3 from the orginal disc comes with LG and I also installed the update patch from Cyberlink.

I tried both of my Blue ray disc(Spiderman 3 and Last Samurai) and PowerDVD returns an error message - "Error Code: 80040265 Internal Error. The error is undefined"

Has anyone had the same problem? I tried research so many place and still couldn't find an answer....Help!!!

Can you see the disk structure in windows explorer? I had to install a toshiba UDF driver to make the files appear in windows XP. Vista already has the driver.

Here are the drivers.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/710034

It doesn't matter that its not a toshiba drive. Just follow the directions in the last post. You can skip the part about it giving the error message. The files in the link are all you need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts