AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I have owned the Rti A1's and an older model of Klipsch reference bookshelves. They have a different sound. I liked them both. I'm not sure if one is "better" than the other. Different people will prefer a different sound. If I have to pick one I would say the Rti A1 is the better speaker for music.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have owned the Rti A1's and an older model of Klipsch reference bookshelves. They have a different sound. I liked them both. I'm not sure if one is "better" than the other. Different people will prefer a different sound. If I have to pick one I would say the Rti A1 is the better speaker for music.
All my other speakers are klipsch. Including sub. I use it most for tv and movies. And some music.While reading reviews I have read some over the other. They are both about the size I want and the price range I am looking for. These will be my fronts in a 7.2 system. Driven by a Denon X4000. Wife got me to sell my towers because of looks. Added another sub. Now need some small fronts. Most reviews say they would add a sub. That I have covered. Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
There are actually some other speakers in that price range worth considering if you're open to that.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
All my other speakers are klipsch. Including sub. I use it most for tv and movies. And some music.While reading reviews I have read some over the other. They are both about the size I want and the price range I am looking for. These will be my fronts in a 7.2 system. Driven by a Denon X4000. Wife got me to sell my towers because of looks. Added another sub. Now need some small fronts. Most reviews say they would add a sub. That I have covered. Thanks
If the rest of your system is Klipsch and you're happy with it and aren't looking to change up everything I would just get RB-61's and don't look back.

·
Premium Member
7,790 Posts
Yes I am . what might they be?
Most of them are internet direct options. I've listed just a few below.

Ascend Acoustics CBM-170SE-$348
Chane Audio A1rx-c, $300
HSU Research HB-1 MK2, $318 (satin black)

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts