Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking to buy a 5.0 system.

That was

Infinity Primus PC351 center

Infinity Primus P143 Soundround

Infinity Primus P253 Fronts

Its a very small room like 12x11 but I like very loud and good bass good quality overall.

but my budget its a litle low like 500$

Its enough to buy instead of the P253, to buy 2 P163 as fronts will I loose so much bass or sound quality or db's?

Any other suggestions are good.

but preferable I have to buy in amazon.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ajajja You answer to ask that? jaja Just kidding.

the reason of amazon is that Im from venezuela I here we have limitations when buying In foreing countrys, soo not all online stores accept credit card from Vzla.

soo what a shame, and yes Is the XXXXXXX President Chavez's Fault.

In amazon they dont have that kind of restrictions.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Oh, is the $500 budget include shipping charges?

I was going to suggest checking with wwstereo, price would have been about $558. $508 if you went with P253 (2), PC251 and P143 (2).

·
Registered
209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltato999  /t/1419198/bookshelves-or-floostanding#post_22199009

I was thinking to buy a 5.0 system.

That was

Infinity Primus PC351 center

Infinity Primus P143 Soundround

Infinity Primus P253 Fronts

Its a very small room like 12x11 but I like very loud and good bass good quality overall.

but my budget its a litle low like 500$

Its enough to buy instead of the P253, to buy 2 P163 as fronts will I loose so much bass or sound quality or db's?

Any other suggestions are good.

but preferable I have to buy in amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin  /t/1419198/bookshelves-or-floostanding#post_22199245

wwstereo offer free standard shipping within the continental US ... call them and see if they accept your card.

With that small of a room, I'd be happy with even the 153's but I'd definitely get a subwoofer. Even with the 253's you will miss out a lot without a subwoofer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.