Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking to buy a 5.0 system.

That was

Infinity Primus PC351 center

Infinity Primus P143 Soundround

Infinity Primus P253 Fronts

Its a very small room like 12x11 but I like very loud and good bass good quality overall.

but my budget its a litle low like 500$

Its enough to buy instead of the P253, to buy 2 P163 as fronts will I loose so much bass or sound quality or db's?

Any other suggestions are good.

but preferable I have to buy in amazon.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ajajja You answer to ask that? jaja Just kidding.

the reason of amazon is that Im from venezuela I here we have limitations when buying In foreing countrys, soo not all online stores accept credit card from Vzla.

soo what a shame, and yes Is the XXXXXXX President Chavez's Fault.

In amazon they dont have that kind of restrictions.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
Oh, is the $500 budget include shipping charges?

I was going to suggest checking with wwstereo, price would have been about $558. $508 if you went with P253 (2), PC251 and P143 (2).

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep with the shipping charges only to miami, there I have a contact that can bring me the speakers to vzla. with no charge.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
wwstereo offer free standard shipping within the continental US ... call them and see if they accept your card.

·
Registered
209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltato999  /t/1419198/bookshelves-or-floostanding#post_22199009

I was thinking to buy a 5.0 system.

That was

Infinity Primus PC351 center

Infinity Primus P143 Soundround

Infinity Primus P253 Fronts

Its a very small room like 12x11 but I like very loud and good bass good quality overall.

but my budget its a litle low like 500$

Its enough to buy instead of the P253, to buy 2 P163 as fronts will I loose so much bass or sound quality or db's?

Any other suggestions are good.

but preferable I have to buy in amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin  /t/1419198/bookshelves-or-floostanding#post_22199245

wwstereo offer free standard shipping within the continental US ... call them and see if they accept your card.

With that small of a room, I'd be happy with even the 153's but I'd definitely get a subwoofer. Even with the 253's you will miss out a lot without a subwoofer.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Elato - My wife works for a company called myus.com that functions to assist people outside the US make purchases from any US retailer. They also have huge international discounts on shipping. If you want more info, PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts