CASABLANCA III

PRE STEREO

KRELL EVO 202

CD PLAYER

KRELL EVO 505

BLU-RAY PLAYER

LX-91

· Registered
Marantz AV7702 MkII, Sony 75X95J, Anthem MCA 20 & 5, Panny UB900, Xbox One, Klipsch Icon WF 7.1
1,292 Posts

Hello Boonyarat.

Your room is outstanding. Aesthetically. the acoustic treatments are integrated nicely.

Your equipment selection is very impressive. No, check that, incredible is more like it! Can you give us a synopsis of the configuration. It seems as if you have two different systems. How do you switch the speaker assignment from the multi-channel system to the 2 channel Krell system.

Regards.

· Registered
267 Posts
oh dear god!

were not worthy were not worthy

· Registered
267 Posts
oh dear god!

were not worthy were not worthy

· Registered
2,640 Posts
Simply stunning....

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 /forum/post/16846867

Hello Boonyarat.

Your room is outstanding. Aesthetically. the acoustic treatments are integrated nicely.

Your equipment selection is very impressive. No, check that, incredible is more like it! Can you give us a synopsis of the configuration. It seems as if you have two different systems. How do you switch the speaker assignment from the multi-channel system to the 2 channel Krell system.

Regards.

Hi ldgibson76, yes you are. My design this system for two purpose both two channels and multi channels. We can use pass thru home theater function on Krell EVO 202 and control by Theta casablanca III. This concept is good for do not have to built two rooms. Thank you for visit my HT.

· Registered
3,558 Posts
I don't even want to begin to think about how good 2 channel stuff must sound on your system. It's better I don't, I'll probably fall into a drunken, depressed stupor. Nice job on your equipment. What kind of cables are you using?

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 /forum/post/16848646

I don't even want to begin to think about how good 2 channel stuff must sound on your system. It's better I don't, I'll probably fall into a drunken, depressed stupor. Nice job on your equipment. What kind of cables are you using?

Hi PCWEBER,Thank you for visit my HT. Concerning the cables in this system as details below,

SPEAKER CABLE

main channel = Transparent reference ( previous model)

surround channel = VDH royal jade

center = Acoustic ZEN

INTER CONNECT

XLR = MIT shot gun S1

Cast = krell cast MMF

Digital coaxial =acoustic zen MC2

HDMI = Monster cable M1000

· Registered
2,640 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't go for twin Gothams....

· Registered
Marantz AV7702 MkII, Sony 75X95J, Anthem MCA 20 & 5, Panny UB900, Xbox One, Klipsch Icon WF 7.1
1,292 Posts
Hello Boonyarat.

Please ignore the previous post of kevon27. It's apparent that ignorance has no boundaries!

Your system and room is magnificent!

Regards.

· Registered
1,792 Posts
Boonyarat,

Congratulations! That is a truly awesome system, and there is nothing I can say that hasn't been said already! Like ld said above, please ignore kevon27's post. It's not worth it...

Have you designed and installed the system yourself?

Again, very, very nice job!

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.