AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Any of you received your 150 yet or even had their order status change on Borderfree yet?

I'm still at the order accepted stage.

------------------

Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Lou,

same boat still... I received a carbon copy of your reply from Borderfree this am... replied asking for any carrier info... still waiting...

Miles

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lou,

Got an email from Borderfree last week confirming the order has been shipped from Dell to the Borderfree warehouse. But upon checking the order with Dell this morning, they still said my order has been delayed and is going to be shipped on August 9th. So I have no idea who to believe.....

-John

·
Registered
40 Posts
Lou,

I just called the Dell hotline for an order status, and it changed the status to SHIPPED (with no UPS tracking number yet). Looks like the deal might finally come through. Let's hope Borderfree doesn't screw up the order once it gets to their warehouse (they did that to me once)!

-John

Keeping my fingers crossed....

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
How are you able to check with Dell?

I asked Borderfree for an order number or shipping tracking number and they said Dell advised the order had shipped but they could not release order or shipping info until it crossed the border...

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update - my 150 has cleared customs and is on it's way!

------------------

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
At long last, Dell's said my order has shipped...

Today they emailed Borderfree advising it would be delayed until 8/15, but just I checked the phone update and it shipped!

Is that the last Borderfree order outstanding?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Jack,

I'm still waiting on mine... what is the phone number you use to check the order status? and do you need anything besides the order number...

I know that both John and Lou have their's my shipping status was the same as your was previously... delayed till 8/15... heres hoping my has chancged to...

Please let me know the number

many thanks

Miles

·
Registered
363 Posts
okay... Jack I found the number... my has also been shipped and is in transit to Michigan says ETA of 8/8/2001/// ah well I guess I have to wait till sometime late next week!

thanks

Miles

where is yours now?

(It's the follow the bouncing LT 150 across the continental US game!)

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Automated info just says that mine is shipped, no carrier or tracking numbers given. Seemed that once Lou's shipped he had it in his hands quickly.

I'm hoping for the end of next week. When was yours picked up from Dell?

I called 800 624 9897, all it needs is the order number, is that the same as you called?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I received my notification from Borderfree on the 27th of July and had the projector in my hands on the 31st.

Hopefully you guys will experience the same speedy delivery I did.

I am really impressed with this little guy!

------------------

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.