AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello.

I am considering to buy either Bose Cinemate 1SR (powered) soundbar, or Mythos SSA-50 that will require a receiver but provides a little more flexibility. Has anyone listened to both of these soundbars and can provide any comparison of sound quality?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie314  /t/1461151/bose-cinemate-1sr-or-def-tech-mythos-ssa-50#post_23030673

Hello.

I am considering to buy either Bose Cinemate 1SR (powered) soundbar, or Mythos SSA-50 that will require a receiver but provides a little more flexibility. Has anyone listened to both of these soundbars and can provide any comparison of sound quality?

Thanks.

Also wanted to add that for Mythos SSA-50 I will use Denon AVR 2113ci and pair it with Def Tech sub Pro 800.

Thanks.

·
Registered
64 Posts
At that price point, there are also the Martin Logan's, the more expensive panorama. I feel the panorama alone is more powerful than the Martin logan. I haven't heard the Martin logan with a sub yet but I can imagine with a sub it would be more powerful than the panorama.

There is also the high end yamahas to consider I have heard great things about them.

I wouldn't pick the Bose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts