AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks - need some advice!

i've just ordered a DENON AVR 1910 Reciever and need to get some speakers to suit, what's important to me is Clarity, Depth, size and longevity, i've narrowed it down to 3.

Bose Accoutimass 6, Monitor Audio R90 R360 AV and Mission cubes. As you can probably guess my budget is £600. My room is 13ft by 13ft and they are for use with Films, music and gaming in that order of preference.

Will all these be compatible with the reciever?

Which speakers will give me the best sound?

Are there any other speakers for that price avalible? (they have to be small and wall mounted ie wife friendly)

Thanks in advance

Mortis

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I'll be the first of many and state first, if you really want Clarity, Depth, Size, and Longevity remove Bose from the contenders list. They may provide sound in a small size but they do not deliver depth and clarity.

I can not comment on your other choices other than recommend you search the forum and judge for yourself from others evaluations.

Personally I'd try to sell the Mrs. on at least a good 2.1 system, such as a pair of nice Bookshelves and at least a 10" sub if the room is small.

Good Luck

Best Regards

KvE

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Forget Bose... I personally prefer MA over Mission but everyone has different tastes. If you're looking for small speakers, add Gallo, Orb, and Mirage Nanosats to the mix.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx for the advice, Bose is off the list but its got longer

Think i'm gonna go MA 4 R90's R225 and R720 or R360 (R720 or R360 - any difference)

Considering Tanoy Arena Lite or Q Accoustics 1010i or Audica CS series.

Any Views?

Mortis

·
Registered
3,007 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortis01 /forum/post/16983052

Gallo, Orb, and Mirage Nanosats??? is this ever gonna end - some more reading then!

Forget reading... Get out and listen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts