AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you're out there, where did you get yours? More importantly, where did you go to see one? I've tried a couple of Tweeters with no luck. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by eujin
If you're out there, where did you get yours? More importantly, where did you go to see one? I've tried a couple of Tweeters with no luck. Any info will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Check Tweeter right by the Holyoke mall.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Definitely check Tweeter. I went down to the Tweeter in Braintree to see the 60" Model. The Tweeter in Dedham has the 50" on display. That's where I bought mine but picked up the 60" instead.

Chris

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, guys. The Tweeter in Dedham is actually close to my gym, so I'll try to make it out there this weekend. Good incentive to go workout...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Circuit City across the street has it for $600 cheaper.
Mfusick,

I went to both the Tweeter and CC in Dedham this afternoon. The GWII was on display at Tweeter, but no where to be found at CC. How up to date is your info? If it is indeed $600 cheaper, I will almost certainly buy it once I move into my new place. If you don't want to post the source of your info, please pm me. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.