AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamess71 /forum/post/0

Does anyone know of a blockbuster in the boston area that carries HD DVD?

thx

James

Oops. Duh! I totally misunderstood your question. You meant Blockbuster as in the video store! The answer is yes, I believe that many BB's carry HD-DVD and BD. Just look up a title online, click on "different formats, HD-DVD and then do a search for the stores closest to you that carry it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dunlap /forum/post/0

Oops. Duh! I totally misunderstood your question. You meant Blockbuster as in the video store! The answer is yes, I believe that many BB's carry HD-DVD and BD. Just look up a title online, click on "different formats, HD-DVD and then do a search for the stores closest to you that carry it.

John I've done that and didn't fing any in all of MA. Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm out in Indiana. All of the Blockbusters around me won't carry the HD. Store cronies state its an online only function. I had to sign up for their online service (IMO, its much better anyhow) and get a new one about every 3 days.

-JD-

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hey james,

I was in your same boat a while ago, I live up here in haverhill. If I went by blockbuster's website ALL the blockbuster's in my area should be carrying hd movies. but the 4 or 5 that I went to didnt have them and wernt getting them anytime soon. sent an email. but no one ever responded.

steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.