AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a lot of you, I've been waiting for the Mitsu SR-HD400. Unlike some, I didn't get on any list last year and pay in full to wait for shipment. In January, after reading reports that the box was finally getting into customers' hands, I put down a deposit at one of the area Tweeter's. In a nutshell, I got different stories from different people - got P.O.'d and got my deposit back.

I waited until March 3rd and tried again. Was told next shipment was due around the 8th with delivery around the 10th. So, I put my deposit down. Needless to say, the 10th came and went with no box. I called, and was told expect delivery after April 1st. Should I be a fool and wait? Or are there any vendors (local or other) with the product in stock?

------------------
Code:
Code:
|
     |\\
    /| \\
   / |__\\
  /__|____
  \\_ ___ _ \\ Jon Gauthier

·
Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Jon,

It may be quicker to go through Tweeter-on-line, partnered with outpost.com or someone else, if you are willing to pay full price. Otherwise I would net shop. There was another Tweeter post here that said there were units in the area at Tweeter a few weeks back.

Tim

Your logo reminded me of my J24 race sailing days many years ago out of Marblehead.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.