AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't take delivery till the end of February. Going into a new house that should be finished by then. They've been going for $3500 here in CA and CC had them on sale for $3299 with a $100 bonus card. Ended up being $3060 net. $440 for extended warranty made it $3500. Was looking for some kind of decent deal to make me buy it. Pretty happy except I'm not the most patient person and would love to be watching Pearl Harbor on it this week. ;)

Thanks to all who have been so helpful in what ended up being an easy decision for me. Can't wait to step into the HDTV world!!! All my DVD's are packed for I don't want to watch them till I get the Hits.

Todd

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I just got this set for $2974.00 and then they took another $100.00 off

happy to send a copy of the receipt if needed.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate that Suzook. Thing is, and I've seen it many times on these boards as people post price quotes, different areas of the country have different pricing on these units. Here in CA, the price has basically been unnegotiable (is that a word?) at $3500. Sure everyone does the price match BS, but no one posts prices under $3500. For $3060, I'm 'kinda' happy. I know many people on the east coast get better prices. I've seen people getting this set in the $2700 range.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.