AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made a discussion to buy a stewart screen for my HT300 Link.

Now projecting on a plastered wall, looks very good :)

Wonder how much % better picture i will get form my screen.

trlalalala

Dam cant wait to be honest :)

·
Registered
646 Posts
How long do you have to wait for the Stewart screen. I ordered mine in around mid august and I am still waiting (in Germany)... They told me a minimum of 6 weeks was needed.

Michel

·
Registered
794 Posts
I love my Firehawk. Did you get the deluxe? Take your time assembling it and make sure to wear white cotton gloves (not a joke)!

Enjoy.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Let us know when you get your screen mounted. Its exciting isn't it...wait til you pop in your first video, you probably won't want to ever get up.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
You're going to absolutely love this screen!

Dan

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cotton gloves?

Your joking?

Lemmie see then if i still have my micheal jackson gloves LOL

shumi_9

Yes i did get the delux one.

What i really hope is that the image will be much much better then it is now.

Im projecting on a whit plastard wall with structure.

Dont know the right english word:)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Soon2B-HT,

I was shocked at how much of an improvement the Firehawk made compared to my flat white painted wall. Even more than I expected.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Soon2B-HT
cotton gloves?

Your joking?
Soon2B-HT,

there is no joking when it comes to the Luxus

This is serious matter...You have got to do the Michael Jackson thing!!!

·
Registered
12,276 Posts
I've got one myself. It is a great screen. The new mounting system for the Deluxe is really versatile too. Very good design.

Thanks, Jason

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sure hope so, it will be my first install ever!!!

:)

Hope the manual is good inuff for a noob to install , me:)

·
Registered
794 Posts
It is! But the snapping of the fabric to the frame is a bit nerve wracking. The manual tells you to pull and stretch but you do not know when you are overdoing it. So, read and read the manual before you actually assemble it. You will also need the assistance of another person. I had mine up in an hour or so.

·
Registered
908 Posts
I have a 100" diag. 16:9 Firehawk deluxe. Never used gloves of any kind. Please tell me what I should look for. I see no evidence of anything wrong, damaged, discolored, etc.

Tom

·
Registered
794 Posts
Tom, don't sweat it. No big deal. Stewart does not recommed handling the fabric with your bare ends while mounting it on the frame. You could scratch it, leave finger prints, etc.. So they recommend using gloves during the mounting process. After you mount the screen on the wall, you can leave the gloves on if you are cold, otherwise you would be done with them.:cool:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thanks, I must have missed that in the instructions, and I'm a fairly thorough instruction reader. On the other hand, I could have used gloves and forgot that I did. Nope, there not still on!

Another question. What do you that have a Firehawk do as far as periodic cleaning/dusting?

Tom

·
Registered
908 Posts
Cain, you lie! You don't have a grey screen, but you would probably paint your's grey if you could get a LINK.

Tom

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.