AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I just bought a Marantz SR9200 on ebay. I got a very good deal, even though it didn't include a power cord(had an extra) and a remote. From what I can tell, the functionality is very limited w/o a remote, to the point where I can't really use it. From what I can tell online, either the RC-3200 or RC-5200 are meant to be used for this. Am I limited to those 2? Can I use a universal? Are there any other options?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7,480 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternfan91  /t/1524844/bought-a-receiver-need-a-remote-that-works#post_24544441

Hey everyone,

I just bought a Marantz SR9200 on ebay. I got a very good deal, even though it didn't include a power cord(had an extra) and a remote. From what I can tell, the functionality is very limited w/o a remote, to the point where I can't really use it. From what I can tell online, either the RC-3200 or RC-5200 are meant to be used for this. Am I limited to those 2? Can I use a universal? Are there any other options?

Thanks in advance!

Buy yourself a Harmony remote. It will amaze you.

·
Registered
17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMW  /t/1524844/bought-a-receiver-need-a-remote-that-works#post_24544501

Buy yourself a Harmony remote. It will amaze you.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie  /t/1524844/bought-a-receiver-need-a-remote-that-works#post_24544546

As the SR9200 is almost 15 years old, suggest checking the Logitech database first on their website before purchasing a Harmony remote.
The SR-9200 is supported .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts