AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell like an idiot for buying the HDTV60 for 399.00. In the process of returning. Ok moving on I went to antennaweb and my color code is red w/ a couple of blues. Is this bad or good? Can someone recommend an antenna, price is not an issue? If red is good will an attic antenna work?

Thanks

·
Registered
924 Posts
Please post you location and you distance to local transmitters.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Govnah

Like what was sort of hinted to..... it would be Helpful to put in your profile or your message , where you are from. It helps in giving you the proper info that your looking for.

Just don't fall for the Marketing Scam of HDTV ONLY Antennas that Terk is trying to get you to believe.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Govnah,

Sorry, but I didn't mean for you to Post your actual street address . Maybe, go into the Edit option and Remove your Street Address ?

:eek:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ooops! Mobile, Al 36606

Doug I have no problem w/ an outside setup, but prefer to install in the attic if possible. Again money isn't an issue and thanks for your input!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Using your Zip Code, I got Yellow and some Blues ?

Do you know just how far you are away from the Transmitting Towers ?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Call your local station (s) and they will glad to give you info on location of transmitter (s)..power..plans for digital/HD.

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DougRuss
Govnah,

Sorry, but I didn't mean for you to Post your actual street address . Maybe, go into the Edit option and Remove your Street Address ?

:eek:
Oh come on! Let's not get paranoid. There are millions of addresses "posted" in the white pages. Heck, I can find houses just by driving around. I see houses all the time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.