AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello AVS friends,

After much debate finally size and cost came into play and I purchased the Sanus cfr2115 enclosed rack. For the money the build quality is surprising amazing and comes fully assembled with the shelves.

I need some custom shelves/faceplates made although I am a bit confused. When searching the MA database the same part number comes up for the Tivo Roamio basic ( MA part # RSH4S2S / TIVO TCD846500) and the pro (MA part # RSH4S2S / TIVO TCD840300) however they both have different form factors.

I am also hoping the black textured powder coat will match the Sanus racks.

If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreacted.

Thanks!

Ray

·
Registered
663 Posts
MA P/N RSH4S2S TIVO TCD840300

MA P/N RSH4S2S TIVO TCD846500

this is what I see on the Middle Atlantic "custom rack shelf search engine"

both devices will require a 2 rack unit shelf for their height so the basic shelf will be identical. The difference will be the front face with the custom die cut to match the specific model.

No guarantees in terms of matching blacks between different manufacturers, but if both are a wrinkle finish it should look OK as long as the Sanus rack isn't too gray.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaselfest  /t/1520603/bought-the-sanus-cfr2115...dle-atlantic-rack-drawers/0_100#post_24434978

MA P/N RSH4S2S TIVO TCD840300

MA P/N RSH4S2S TIVO TCD846500

this is what I see on the Middle Atlantic "custom rack shelf search engine"

both devices will require a 2 rack unit shelf for their height so the basic shelf will be identical. The difference will be the front face with the custom die cut to match the specific model.

No guarantees in terms of matching blacks between different manufacturers, but if both are a wrinkle finish it should look OK as long as the Sanus rack isn't too gray.

Thanks,

So by including the Tivo model number they will know how to cut out the face plate? Or is the faceplate completely separate product I would have to order?

·
Registered
663 Posts
The custom die cut faceplate is included and the model number already being in Middle Atlantic's database should be an indicator that they have cut out the shape previously.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts