AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,062 Posts
I've got sealed copies of Bourne, Mulholland, and American Pie in the last two weeks. I already have a sealed Alien. But I don't see the point in selling them, I got them to watch, not collect or sell. I've been lucky though, none of those titles cost me a dime!!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Deering
I've got sealed copies of Bourne, Mulholland, and American Pie in the last two weeks. I already have a sealed Alien. But I don't see the point in selling them, I got them to watch, not collect or sell. I've been lucky though, none of those titles cost me a dime!!
Way to rub it in Kris , heh

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
I hope Madpoet wins...he's been bitching about not having Bourne for at least 12 months!!! :D

Kris, how did you get so lucky with your sealed copies of BI, MD, and AP (if I can be so bold as to ask)??? Gariage Sale??? Rare video store???

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
:) I doubt I have the stomach for it these days to be honest. We'll see how far it goes.

·
Premium Member
1,748 Posts
C'mon...everyone here knows that I paid top dollar for my copy ($200)! No need for me to invest any more! :D Seriously...I want Madpoet to get his copy and Kris to tell me how he got so lucky!!! :D

·
Premium Member
13,879 Posts
Yep. Rarest of the rare DTheater titles.

·
Premium Member
12,062 Posts
Quote:
Kris, how did you get so lucky with your sealed copies of BI, MD, and AP (if I can be so bold as to ask)??? Gariage Sale??? Rare video store???
I got a sealed copy of Alien from Fox. Then a guy near me was selling off his entire collection of tapes and I kept the ones I wanted out of it. This included a sealed copy of The Bourne Identity. The rest of the tapes I didn't keep I sold on Ebay and I managed to walk away with quite a bit more then I bought the tapes for, and I had kept at least 6 of them and over 30 D-VHS tapes. In that batch was a viewed once copy of Alien as well which I traded to one of the members here for a sealed copy of Mulholland Drive.

As for American Pie, a buddy of mine had got one from Universal and gave me it and a few others I didn't have as he isn't really into D-Theater.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Moulin Rouge has shown up on ebay these last few months less than any rare titles I can think of.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
If I am not mistaken, a Mulholland used copy was just sold on ebay within the last week or two. I think it sold for around $120.

Tom

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.