AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my Bowers & Wilkins HTM2 Diamond (HTM2D / HTM2D2) Center Channel Speaker in Rosenut. I am the original owner and purchased it directly from a local authorized dealer about one and a half years ago. I never registered it with B&W – it come with a five year manufacturer warranty. My speaker is in excellent cosmetic and flawless functional condition: easily 9/10 on the AudioGon scale. All original boxes, packaging, manuals and accessories are included. I absolutely love these speakers but due to some life changes it makes more sense to sell off my system at this time.

I have an impeccable sales track record and have sold several items on this forum including a McIntosh MC452 amplifier. I can also provide you with my eBay username upon request.

My price is $3,500 (new it is $5,000 + sales tax). I would prefer local pick up but can ship at the buyer’s expense as long as it is done properly and insured. I will be happy to give you an audition before you buy. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments via PM or at 3one2-4three6-2twotwo9.

I also have a set of Bowers & Wilkins 802 Diamond (802 diamonds B&W 802D2) in Rosenut (9/10) and a JL Audio F212 (9/10) for sale in separate listings. All have original boxes, packaging and accessories.

802 Diamonds FS Thread

F212 FS Thread

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 802 Diamonds are sold. This speaker is still available.

Please note that this speaker is D2 version not the latest D3 version. It was the latest when I initially posted for sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Regarding I lost your number

Hi, it's Walter can you please p.m. me your number, I lost it in my phone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts