AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

Soon to be NEW PLASMA OWNER looking for outer box dimensions when I go pick the thing up from my B&M store..

Does anyone know the outer box dimensions? Or can someone simply confirm it will fit in a CRV?

I need to know if it will fit in my mini SUV (Honda CRV) or if I need to borrow a friends full size Envoy or other to get it home.

I'd hate to go pick it up and be turned away 'cuz it doesn't fit in my vehicle. I of course will strap it in place in an upright position during transport and cushion it appropriately. Hell I'll hug it all the way home and let my buddy drive!

8 months of research on this board has taught me much. Thanks all! I'll post pics when shes up and running!

Thanks in advance for any advice..

~Very excited long time researcher now a buyer~

EP

· Registered
308 Posts
I might be going for the same PDP...so I'll keep a look on any advice you guys can provide...COngrats Pweb!!!

· Registered
34 Posts
I would just call the B&M and have them get the measurements for you. That's the least they can do :) For what it's worth, I purchased a TH-37PD25U/P a month or so ago and when I went to return it, the box wouldn't fit in my brother-in-law's Dodge Durango. The box was just too tall. I would suspect that you will have the same problem with your CRV.

Regards,

James

· Registered
32 Posts
From BruZZi's Panasonic Plasma FAQ:

"19) Shipping Box Dimensions

Consumer :

TH-37PD25UP =

TH-42PD25UP = 50.25" (w) x 36.0" (h) x 19.75" (d)

TH-37PX20UP =

TH-42PX25UP = 49.0" (w) x 40.25" (h) x 19.75" (d)

TH-50PX25UP =

Industrial :

TH-37PWD6UY = 42.50" (w) x 29.50" (h) x 18.00" (d)

TH-42PWD6UY = 49.50" (w) x 32.50" (h) x 18.00" (d)

TH-42PHD6UY = 49.50" (w) x 32.50" (h) x 18.00" (d)

TH-50PHD6UY =

**** UNDER CONSTRUCTION *****"

-jph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.