AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box size for a Sharp LC-37GB5U

425 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  KenS2000 
#1 ·
Morning everyone,

Does anyone have an approximate box dimension for the 37 inch Sharp LC-37GB5U? Having gone into Costco's I have notice the boxes for these screens are notorious big. I am guessing there is a lot of styrofoam or padding inside. I need to know if the box will fit in my 2002 Nissan Altima. Otherwise I have to make arrangements for delivery..which means I have to waiting even longer :( .

Thanks everyone,

-Eric

#3 ·
Oh I am not getting it from Costco's. I am getting it from a local electronic store. I just remember see all these huge boxes while I was there.

Everything came out to $2,400 with tax.

Ahh man a new model is coming out? I already put a deposit and there will be 15% re-stocking fee :(

Decisions decisions....

#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric05
Oh I am not getting it from Costco's. I am getting it from a local electronic store. I just remember see all these huge boxes while I was there.

Everything came out to $2,400 with tax.

Ahh man a new model is coming out? I already put a deposit and there will be 15% re-stocking fee :(

Decisions decisions....

There will always be a new model coming, at some time or other. Sometimes you have to draw a line in the sand and go for it. I think you will be very pleased with this set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.