AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there are any differences between the Sanyo PLC-XP21N and Boxlight MP-38t?

I realize that the Boxlight is the same as the Sanyo unit but marketed under a different name.

I have the opportunity to purchase the Boxlight PJ but would like an opinion on the quality of the Boxlight. Does it get the same quality control as the original manufacturer unit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... I went ahead and ordered the Boxlight MP-38t (Sanyo PLC-XP21N clone). I got it for the same price as the lowest advertised price I have found for the Sanyo with an extra year of warranty for free. Boxlight's standard warranty is 2 years, so I essentially got the same warranty as the Sanyo. Only other difference is the service turnaround time which is 7 to 10 days and 1 way shipping for the Boxlight while Sanyo has a 24 to 48 hour turnaround and they pay for shipping both ways.

The main reason I got the Boxlight was because it came with a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked whereby all the Sanyo dealers had a restocking fee or the price was considerably higher.

I guess I will answer my own question regarding Boxlight and will submit my opinions one I get a chance.

Peter

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Boxlight MP-38t (Sanyo PLC-XP21N clone) purchased from http://www.studioexperience.com 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked/no restocking fees and 60 day exchange/upgrade policy.

Sales Rep:

---------

Adam McCourt

Account Executive

Studio Experience

Toll free: (800) 667-6147 x267

[This message has been edited by phussary (edited 06-22-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.