AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Granted, I don't live in the most metropolitan area of the Midwest. I'm in Indiana, about 2 hrs. North of Indianapolis and 2 hrs. South of Chicago. There aren't a lot of big A/V shops around here.

I was in Lafayette last week however, and stopped in at an A/V shop I've frequented over the past few years and decided to price a Stewart GrayHawk 120" fixed screen. Boy was I suprised when the salesman told me $1850 firm. For a plain-Jane fixed screen? This is wayyyy out of the ballpark from the numbers I've heard around here.

Where have other people here purchased their GrayHawk screens? I don't necessarily need to know numbers, but if you got a good deal, let me know where.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Chris,

I know it is recommended to shop the advertisers of the forum, but I have not had the opportunity to do so. I can however recommend a company I have done business with. Presenting Solutions, located in San Clemente,CA.

I, too, live in the midwest and do not have many "hi end" shoppes to visit...so I choose to do a lot of buying via the net.

I suggest you contact Mr. Scott Hausman @ www.presentingsolutions.com He was instrumental on getting me an excellent price for my Sony 10HT and a DaLite screen.

I had suggested they also carry Stewart's line of products and a few days later they did! His customer service is GREAT, and from what I have seen....the prices cannot be beat.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.