AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiyas,

Just purchased a 50" GT30 the other day and currently fine tuning the settings.

However, I don't have any CATS option in the picture menu! [I want to turn it off]

I have enabled 'Advance(isfccc)' in the Setup menu, and I'm in 'Professional 1' picture mode (also tried all the other modes), but there isn't a CATS option.

Is there something I have to enable to see the CATS option?

Firmware is 2.108 and telly is the Australian model.

Thanks very much,

Tony.

·
Registered
71 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelru /forum/post/20823243

Hiyas,

Just purchased a 50" GT30 the other day and currently fine tuning the settings.

However, I don't have any CATS option in the picture menu! [I want to turn it off]

I have enabled 'Advance(isfccc)' in the Setup menu, and I'm in 'Professional 1' picture mode (also tried all the other modes), but there isn't a CATS option.

Is there something I have to enable to see the CATS option?

Firmware is 2.108 and telly is the Australian model.

Thanks very much,

Tony.

CATS=Eco Mode

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts
The Australian (and European) version of the "GT30" is very different than the North American versions discussed here and the menus are completely different. Our GT30s don't have a "Professional 1" setting or an ISFccc option in our menus and there are lots of other settings and features on your models that are not on our models so maybe it's buried somewhere else in the menu, or is called something different. It probably would be a good idea to indicate the complete model number so we know it's not a NA unit (is it like TH-P50GT30A?).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh ok, I noticed when I selected Eco Mode the screen became darker, so I made sure it was disabled.

Thanks very much for your replies (I was about to start digging around in the service menu

Regards, Tony.

PS. Yeah it's a TH-P50GT30A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.