AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let anyone know if you're in Colorado that Best Buy on 92nd and Sheridan (westminster) has 2 brand new 111FD's for $2999. I didn't see them personally but we were talking about my 111fd that I was buying a subwoofer for and the guy told me they had 2 of them. So a heads up if you're looking. If he lied, I apologize, but you can always call.

·
Registered
802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dhereicome /forum/post/18266024

Just wanted to let anyone know if you're in Colorado that Best Buy on 92nd and Sheridan (westminster) has 2 brand new 111FD's for $2999. I didn't see them personally but we were talking about my 111fd that I was buying a subwoofer for and the guy told me they had 2 of them. So a heads up if you're looking. If he lied, I apologize, but you can always call.

And the BB on West Colfax had one 101FD as of last Saturday.

·
Banned
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks for the info! If anyone else knows anything post it here so we can help any potential colorado buyers.

·
Registered
845 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dhereicome /forum/post/18266024

I called earlier today and they don't have 111's or 101's

·
Registered
823 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger /forum/post/18273313

I called earlier today and they don't have 111's or 101's

Hmmm, original post made over 24 hours ago, and this thread had 288 views (as of this post) since then... in a forum that's currently lathered in a Kuro-seeking frenzy no less!

I'll bet the unit(s) were sold well before closing time yesterday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts