AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I have REALLY wanted to buy a Sony KDS-R60XBR2 ever since they came out. I have been shopping around and researching for months. Brandsmart is in South Florida and I live in North Central Florida. If what they are selling is the real deal (no refurbs, authorized dealer, etc), I am willing to drive the three hundred miles to pick this up. The price is 2798.88! My jaw hit the ground when I heard this price. Does anyone have good or bad experiences they can tell me about. I have one reserved until Sunday, the 21st, so I gotta move kind of fast. Anything you kind folks can share with me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch...Will Munshower

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did not see that thread when I did my search. Thanks for pointing me in it's direction. I greatly appreciate the input. I guess the moral of the story is that you get what you pay for...Will

·
Registered
84 Posts
I try to purchase as much of my electronics from Brandsmart as possible. I have been buying stuff from them for years now. I live in Jupiter Fl.

I can honestly say they have always had the best price bar none. They even give you money back if the price drops within 30 days, and even then if you complain enough they will stretch that.

I do a lot of research on everything I purchase and you can be assured I save every penny I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.