AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a sony bravia 46" KDL EX700 tv and it the response of the buttons are severely lagging. When I try to press input, volume, channel, etc. on the remote or even on the tv it take anywhere between 6-10 seconds for the tv to actually perform the operation. Anyone have similar issues or know what to do?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Isthis only happening when you first turn the TV on or all the time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sometimes it is happenning when I first turn the tv on and then it is fine. However, today again, the tv has been on for 15-20 minutes and the problem is still persisting. The buttons are unresponsive for like 15 seconds. What is annoying is something the sound blows up to 100 even though I only press it 3 or 4 times.

·
Registered
412 Posts
It is normal for the TV refuse input responses during the first 20 seconds of turn-on while the XMB graphic data is being loaded. If you are saying that this happens after it's been on for a while it is not normal. I'm not aware of any issue like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.