AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I came across this forum searching for a solution for a problem I've been having with my new HDTV. Since I couldn't find a solution I decided to post here, hoping someone can help me with it.

The problem I have is when I connect my pc to the tv, all seems fine, I get full resolution. Then I start to browse/play games and after a few minutes (completely random tho) the screen goes to a sort of negative image (something like this)

But when I switch from HDMI 1 (which my pc is connected to) , to HDMI 2 and back to 1 it's back to normal...I have tried all 4 HDMI ports on the tv, all the same result.

The strange thing is tho, my pc is the only source of video it has this effect on, my ps3 works for hours on end without a single glitch, so does my BD player and my brother's pc.

So please, if anyone has any idea of what is causing this, please tell me.

Regards,

Maarten

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right, I've been trying to change just about ALL settings on my pc, and I fixed it!

Anyway, what I've done is set the pixel format in my videocard options (Ati CCC), from YcBcr to RGB (Full) and now the picture doesn't change to the negative one anymore! this topic can be closed, altho keep it just in case someone else ever runs into the same problem

1 - 3 of 3 Posts