AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may seem like a very odd question but I just got this tv and when I am watching DVDs or dish network it seems like the image moves too fast especially when people are walking around. Seems like everyone thinks then same thing when they watch it. I went from an old rear projection SD tv to this one. I don't have the dish network in HD yet but it is coming tomorrow. So does anyone have any suggestions why this does this. Now the audio and video are in sync. Is it something I just need to get used to cause this tv has a much faster refresh rate than my old tv. I am probably not wording this all correctly but I am not sure how else to say it.

Thanks to all in advance

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sounds like "Soap Opera Effect" - go into the advanced settings menu and turn motionflow down or off. I prefer off but ymmv.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does look like a soap opera i never thought to word it like that. Ok i will try the motionflow setting and see what happens. I should have dish network HD by the end of the day so I will see what it really looks like then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts