AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this happen twice recently and was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

While watching non-anamorphic DVD's with the Bravo in ZOOM 1 I've had this problem: when the DVD changed layers the Bravo "popped out" of zoom mode. Pressing ZOOM again puts it back where it was before the layer change. A little annoying.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That is exactly how it works. Any operation (FF, RWD, NEXT, PREV) while on Zoom will cause the zoom to reset. Then, you need to zoom again to achieve the previous setting. I guess layer change is also included in this list of zoom-resetting operations.

Annoying, I know. It's one of those details V, Inc., will have to work on!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yep - zoom 1 is one of the things that makes the Bravo better then the Samsung. Now if it only worked better....

Come on Vinc. This couldn't be that hard to fix with a firmware upgrade? And, while your at it, why not add a front panel key combination to change the ir codes. If you clone the codes of a mainstream player (or provide two alternate choices to be safe) all the customer would need is a pre-programmed universal remote ($10).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.