AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
4,827 Posts
These links are two years old !!


ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING ?


Read the first page of this forum before you post please
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,005 Posts
Clearly some people have yet to learn the Zen of replay.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
253 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by patrick_vikings
be easy ok he is just trying to help.. dont be soo mean....
It's hard not to be "so mean..." I mean, all the signs are there that this is ANCIENT news:


* Replay being purchased by SonicBlue

* 6-20 hours record time

* Article dated 2001


and for the loyal ReplayTV followers...


* A 1394 connection! ;)


I understand that he's trying to help, but at the same time he's bumping legitmate posts off the front page of the forum.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
Hey Lizard...


Hook, line, aaaaaaaaand sinker!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the new features are gonna so l33t:


"10. How many shows can ReplayTV store in its digital storage space?


The base ReplayTV unit comes with about six hours of storage space, but additional storage of up to 20 hours or more may be purchased. Also, in the future ReplayTV will offer an expansion module that connects to ReplayTV via the FireWire (IEEE-1394) port that will allow users to increase dramatically the number of hours of TV programming that ReplayTV can store."
 

· Registered
Joined
·
127 Posts
I don't think he is trying to help. I think he is trying to give a little bit of comic relief. The links and his high post count gave it away.


Personally, I thought it was funny.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by j.freiman
It's hard not to be "so mean..." I mean, all the signs are there that this is ANCIENT news:


* Replay being purchased by SonicBlue

* 6-20 hours record time

* Article dated 2001


and for the loyal ReplayTV followers...


* A 1394 connection! ;)


I understand that he's trying to help, but at the same time he's bumping legitmate posts off the front page of the forum.
Hey John did you know that the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,951 Posts
Well.. I don't even want to get started on the Firewire thing. My 2004 is still running strong... until the service ends :)


Cheers
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Amazingly Smooth
Well.. I don't even want to get started on the Firewire thing. My 2004 is still running strong... until the service ends :)


Cheers
Your old sig is the first thing I think of when someone mentions the words "Replay" and "Firewire". You should look through some of those old links from my 2nd post, fairly interesting to read.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
3,115 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Amazingly Smooth
Well.. I don't even want to get started on the Firewire thing. My 2004 is still running strong... until the service ends :)


Cheers
I have a 2000 unhacked that still is working great....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,247 Posts
Good one lizard_boy. The ones that think the sky is falling might not pick up on your wit right away. You have been through many more changes in ReplayTv world than most and I guess this is your way of saying it is going to be OK. Let's keep our fingers crossed that you are right.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lizard_boy
Hey John did you know that the word "gullible" is not in the dictionary?


3 entries found for gullible.

gul·li·ble Audio pronunciation of gullible ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gl-bl)

adj.


Easily deceived or duped.


dictionary.com
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top