AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got Cox HD and ever since I've gotten the service I've had stuttering/breaking up type issues. The video will 'break' into snow for about 3 seconds and I'll lose audio. It's near impossible to force it to happen. I've had Cox out here about 6 times. They increased the signal strength - they decreased it - they have re-increased it. I can't ever recreate it when they come out. It seems to mainly occur at night. It does seem to have improved. At first it occurred on the primary channels (NBC/ABC/etc), then it seemed to happen more on HBO/Showtime, etc, and now it seems to mainly just happen on the newer HD channels like Food, HG, etc.

Any ideas what I should do? I'm tired of having Cox come out but at the same time - I want the channels I'm paying for. Could it be the tv somehow?

·
Registered
125 Posts
It does that sometimes to me too. I have two Cox HD-DVRs and hooked up in different rooms, but to the exact same model on TV. The one downstairs does exactly what you mentioned however only on the networks (primary FOX and CBS) the one upstairs never does it, well maybe once.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts