AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I may order this movie also from HD Movie Source... I C they have Happy Feet as a pre-order too... Now I'm ordering that one for sure.

·
Registered
941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandolf01933 /forum/post/0

Just got it in the mail. will watch it tonight

Awesome, looking forward to your review. I may be able to snag one for myself tonight.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
YEEEeeeeeesssssssssssss!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just got my copy from BB of all places and it looks very damn good. Lot's of pop and detail and the sound despite being only DD+ is outstanding! The supplements are also very good and look very good. This has at least some of the extras that are on the new special edition DVD. Big thumbs up here!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SXRDMan /forum/post/0

Just got my copy from BB of all places and it looks very damn good. Lot's of pop and detail and the sound despite being only DD+ is outstanding! The supplements are also very good and look very good. This has at least some of the extras that are on the new special edition DVD. Big thumbs up here!

That's all I needed to know. I didn't get the DVD cause I knew this would be out on HD DVD. Now it's time to go buy!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cannot wait to watch mine. Also have Alien V Predator and Black rain on the way. Reort back in a few hours with a review

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
For an all time first, my local BBY had every single one of the 1/16 release titles stocked when I went there today. I wasn't going to pay the B&M premium, but most likely I'll just end up renting this anyways. Not sure if I can get up the interest to make a blind buy of a movie about cowboys kissin'.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok you guys who have a phobia about Gays move to the next thread.

Hadnt watched this before had some trepadation about watching it. This was a great movie, not over the top with sex scenes. Photography was good colrs and defintion excellent depth of image good the sound was also very good. Overall a must buy, go get it guys

·
Registered
1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yborstrip /forum/post/0

Da Bears are gonna beat dem Saints!!!

Just because Barak Obama said that, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. Politicians say anything they think their people want to hear.

THE BEARS ARE GOING DOWN...HARD!

·
Premium Member
24,267 Posts
Speaking of hard this movie is not about that. It is a movie about art imitating life!

·
Registered
216 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.