AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Dwin HD700 with minty tubes, under 2000 hours. It's calibrated and everything, but the HVPS died
I hear that's a common fault with that series? All it does is go "snap snap snap" when I plug it in and the LED then flashes like crazy. Anyone with a HD700 and toasted tubes have their HVPS still working? Before it died I even acquired and installed minty color filtered HD-145s too! What a pity?

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
there's only one guy who stocks and works on Dwin's. Google Curt palme

·
Banned
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by draganm /forum/post/15563630

there's only one guy who stocks and works on Dwin's. Google Curt palme

I was mostly looking for someone with a spent Dwin sitting in their garage. Rather than throw it from the roof, I could really use the power supply in it.

What if I drove to Burbank and got Dwin directly? Their phone number is still working, yet I hear rumors of them being gone? What gives? Who would not be in business yet still pay every month for a phone line and electricity to operate the message machine?

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
I live close to burbank if you want me to check it out for you...i m not sure how far you are since you dont have a location in your settings

Let me know

Martin

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
DWIN is out of business. They are not returning calls or emails. I do have a spare HVPS, but it's cheaper to repair yours, trust me. I can repair it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts