AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
just watched it on my ps3....works fine.

movie sucked though

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I thought the movie was fantastic and it was what The Village should have been. I'd buy the BR, but I'm waiting for the release of the 2 and half hour version that was originally going to get an R rating til Disney decided they wanted it to appeal to kids.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The movie worked great if I put the the disc in after the dashboard came up -- the problem was if i had it in the ps3 when at boot time, it would attempt playblack and never succeed..

I guess crash was too strong of a word, playback would just hang. The controller would respond and I could tell it to stop playback, but that didn't work. I had to eject the disc and then power it off and was able to recreate it over and over again.

-b

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Movie was a yawn - except for the Queen - she was subdued hot vs red hot Matrix key master vixin in white. Oh my.

Monica Bellucci was the only good part of the movie.

Boring soundtrack too.

Worked fine in my PS3 last night. No glitches. On, load and watch.

·
Registered
329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldithomaso /forum/post/0

Movie was a yawn - except for the Queen - she was subdued hot vs red hot Matrix key master vixin in white. Oh my.

Monica Bellucci was the only good part of the movie.

Boring soundtrack too.

Worked fine in my PS3 last night. No glitches. On, load and watch.

I don't agree with you on the movie, I loved it.

However I do think Monica Bellucci is the most beautiful and exotic woman on the face of this planet, hands down.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Eh, I don't think she is that attractive. No one beats out Kate Beckinsale, especially when she is in goth mode (Underworld and Van Helsing).

·
Registered
919 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain /forum/post/0

Eh, I don't think she is that attractive. No one beats out Kate Beckinsale, especially when she is in goth mode (Underworld and Van Helsing).

What?? I also think Monica is the most attractive women in the entertainment world. Go look up her name in "GOOGLE" and look at some of the galleries with her in it, it is out of this world!! Kate is no slouch at all either, I just think Monica is amazing.

Maybe I will get burned for this, but Angelina Jolie looks like a damned mummy corpse. I waiting in line at the grocerie store and saw a picture of her and Brad Pitt on a magazine. Her nose was all messed up and she just looks down right ugly now. I thought she was fine as hell the 1st time I saw her when she was a computer geek, but shes gone down hill since then.

·
Registered
15,218 Posts
About halfway through the movie my picture went black for about one second (audio stayed on). When the picture went out it kind of looked like when the PS3 boots up going into HDMI mode.

Very, very good detail and "natural" sharpness in this movie.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.