AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought this demo pair 3 weeks ago from AA. I got them at a low price because they damaged the cabinet on one speaker. They play flawlessly and you can read my daily updates on audiocircle.com on the Bryston Speakers thread. They were slowly broken in and now I am moving my B&W 805 sigs to another room as the Mini A's are now my favorites and plan to order a natural cherry wood finish when these sell. Incredible sound and detail. There is no damage to the speaker itself or I would not sell them at all and just return them to AA. The other speaker is in perfect condition.I have done some light touch ups with a furniture wax type crayon. You can see in the photos how much better the look after a little touch up.Here is your chance to get them at a savings of 400.00 They are in the Boston Cherry vinyl but look fantastic. Hard to tell they are not real wood and the fit and finish is as beautiful as they sound. Comes with the grilles and original boxes and packaging. According to James Tanner, their serial numbers show they were built just a few months ago and sent to AA.

If you go to Audio Advisor's site you can see the speaker in their ad b4 they dinged it...the serial number on the back verifies it as the one of the pair I just bought from them.....serial #'s are 4711803143001 and 002

I have 100% feedback on audiogon.com for many years and over 300+ Positives and 0 negatives on ebay

price is 750.00 shipped via Fed Ex and insured. Includes all fees.I accept Paypal or certified checks. If you are in the White Plains, NY area, you can save the shipping and pick them up much lower at my actual cost for speakers. . Cash accepted on local pick up.

Photos show the one speaker that has the cabinet dings and the touch ups I am doing to it.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts