Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...

I've been trying to find some seating, but am having a little difficulty. Everyone wants to go with the berkline 090's, but they are expensive. Another option is used theater seating, but that's kind of crummy, to me. I've also considered just putting two rows of nice couches or a couch and a couple of matching chairs.

Basically, I'm probably looking for something in the vacinity of $1000-$2000 for 5-9 people (couch and two chairs, two couches, couch and loveseat and two chairs, two loveseats and two chairs, etc...). My preference is leather, although if there is an amazing deal, I would go cloth. I was actually considering either a Sam's Club leather couch and two matching chairs or two matching Wal-Mart leather couches.

jmathey has almost exactly like something that I would like, but I don't know how much they cost.

JJ

http://gallery.avsforum.com/data/501/434ht61a.jpg

Edit...

If possible, I'd like recline on the couch/chair.

Thanks...

JJ

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Solmoneous...

I saw a guy with some ikea's in the photo gallery. They aren't quite what I'm going for, but those don't look too bad. I definately want at least a loveseat for us couples people. But I would also like a couple flanking chairs for those single folk.

^O^

JJ

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Check with Jason at AVS before you settle on anything, they have some amazing prices on the Berklines.

·
Registered
596 Posts
unfortunately AVS no longer sells them, of course they stopped right before placing my order....

Jason reccomended a retailer named LeatherDirect for good prices

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw in the marketplace, a guy that sells seats that look like the (3 for $1250) berklines. If I could get actual ones for

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Well,

I was browsing the internet and found this:

www.cinema-equip.com/Used%20Seats.htm

You'd probably have to boil them to purify them, but to get them and re-upholster wouldn't be too bad.

Seth

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.