AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see best buy as toy story 1 and 2 and bugs life all in one package deal. Anyone know if the bugs life is animorphic? They only want $35 for the whole package so if it is it might be worth buying just for that!

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
[ Widescreen - Enhanced for 16x9 ] ... worth every penny !

Jason

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DaGamePimp
[ Widescreen - Enhanced for 16x9 ] ... worth every penny !

Jason
Are you sure? The original was not enhanced. I think the 3 pack contains the "gold edition" and not sure if it is enhanced.

·
Registered
8,441 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Savageone79
Thats what i am askng.. does the 3 pac contain the old gold version or the newer animorphic transfer.
There are 3 versions. The original which is not enhanced, the Gold which is in the 3 pack and I don't think is enhanced but not sure, and the collector's edition which is enhanced.

·
Registered
16,535 Posts
Savageone & William ,

I made a phone call to a DVD supplier that I know and he told me that it says " Widescreen - Enhanced for 16x9 " right on the dvd case . I have not seen it for myself as of yet so if this information is wrong then I certainly apologize ;) . I did ask the same question myself regarding the Gold or Collectors edition . The anamorphic version is certainly worth the cost of the 3 pack as it costs $30.00 on it's own . The guy was probably wrong but here's to hoping !!! If you find out for sure please let us all know ... Thanks !

Jason Berg

·
Registered
181 Posts
I bet dollars to doughnuts that this "Gold" version is indeed the original non-anamorphic gold Bug's Life. After all- with Best Buy selling the pack at $35- i doubt disney went back on re-pressed the disc

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Has anyone confirmed this yet?

Even though I already own all 3 movies, I would buy it for the anamorphic Bug's Life and then ebay off the others....

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Just another confirmation here that indeed the A Bug's Life DVD that is packaged with Toy Story 1 & 2 is NOT anamorphic. So once again, the only anamorphic version of A Bug's Life released to date is the 2 Disc Collector's Edition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.