AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am a younger guy and i live with a few buddies in an apartment. we like to have weekend get togathers, a bunch of friends, some music and a litttle terrible dancing, but our bass isnt cutting it. the coffee table also needs replacing so i figured why not combine the two. i have seen a few write ups but the pictures never work. i have 2 subs, mtx thunder 5000's, 15' each. i need alot of thump and durability so i would like them to face down. i can build anything so the box is not an issue, i just need to know if there are any dimensions i need to obeseve when building it. pictures would be great. thanks in advance guys, jack

·
Registered
25 Posts
I don't think having a sub for a coffee table is a good idea..

Also you probably can buy a nice sub that is made for home use for the price you pay to buy the box materials, the proper amp, and eq and all that.

You also may want to post in the diy sub section..

Edit: i forgot to add, that pictures is not going to help.. You will need to get the subs box requirements and tune the box.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
 This might be something to consider. Bear in mind that this kind of sub will be very good for music but will be lacking the lowest content for movies. Still a very good sub for the money. I also agree that you might get more info in the diy section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts