AVS Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 8210 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
We need one more for the raid right now.

To finish or star it?

Have you guys seen the recent reddit stuff on the 5th chest? There may be waaaaay more to the chest than we think. Nothing else is as it seems on VoG, why should the chest be?

-Crav

·
Banned
6,984 Posts
Have you guys seen the recent reddit stuff on the 5th chest? There may be waaaaay more to the chest than we think. Nothing else is as it seems on VoG, why should the chest be? -Crav
Hi Crav… please link the discussion if you have it handy. Is the 5th chest the one you find down the long secret tunnel path? I did find one near the gorgon, but I read there are two in the gorgon area.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Hi Crav… please link the discussion if you have it handy. Is the 5th chest the one you find down the long secret tunnel path? I did find one near the gorgon, but I read there are two in the gorgon area.

Apologies, there are so few players that have done the raid that the info on Reddit is not quite clear. Maybe there is some confusion on counting loot drops versus chest. It seems the spelunker chest is the same as one of the Gorgon cave chest.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Apologies, there are so few players that have done the raid that the info on Reddit is not quite clear. Maybe there is some confusion on counting loot drops versus chest. It seems the spelunker chest is the same as one of the Gorgon cave chest.
Correct. The spelunker path leads to the chest that is up the left side cliff in the gorgon cave. Going that route seems to be the more exciting way for most, and also easier for those who cant jump that great.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
If I can get four more shards this afternoon to hit 29, I may organize a 10:00 PM level 29 raid on hard. I dont think we can take on the Templar, but hopefully open the gate an get first loot chest.

I have 2 friends already at 29. Would like to test it with 4 29s and 2 28s.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I could probably hit 29, I just don't want to waste my shards. I think I have about 16 left.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Cravit, I saw your message, can't really describe it so here's a picture.

About the center of my thumb makes contact with the sticks. It's hitting the ridges along the edge. That's where it will get sore after a long while of pressure. Just the left side, my right thumb doesn't put as much pressure I guess.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
I could probably hit 29, I just don't want to waste my shards. I think I have about 16 left.

I used 12 or 14 to upgrade the raid greaves I got, no way would I waste on non raid gear. I assume you don't have raid gear from what you said.

About the center of my thumb makes contact with the sticks. It's hitting the ridges along the edge. That's where it will get sore after a long while of pressure. Just the left side, my right thumb doesn't put as much pressure I guess.

Thanks for the reply. PSN messages have such borked connectivity.
I bought the same ones based on your recommendation, I had the worst time using them because of my thumb placement. I asked on reddit and other people like you use the side of the thumbstick. I have never done it like that.

-Crav

·
Registered
443 Posts

Where do i get these? got it thanks

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
We finished! Tyrant has a half finished raid were going to work on though.

Congrats!
Tonight, I want to invite any lvl 29s to play hard raid, but with no expectations. Not trying to finish it, just get past stage one and see what it's like.

10:20ish EST

28s can join any open spots once we have as many 29 guys as possible.

-Crav

1841 - 1860 of 8210 Posts