AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there I have an LG HDTV LCD 32" and I am a heavy duty PS3 player. One of the games that i usually play has a chess board with 9 fields printed like a mat on the screen, which never changes. The game is called Eye of Judgment for those who do not know it. I have these fields printed on my screen for several weeks now and the think is getting worse day by day. I simply cannot watch any movies because I have the stupid chessboard printed like an x-ray on my TV. I tried unplugging the TV, I tried leaving a white screen saver on for 3 nights (about 8 hours) and i tried jscreenfix prog. Nothing worked and i am really disappointed. What should i do and why does this persistence gets worse day by day?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Your problem concerned me as I have left LCDs on at time with static images, but have yet to have a problem.

I found this article about image persistence and a fix. Maybe try that.

http://www.syeager.org/misc/image_presistence.php

search the whole AVS forum for "lcd image persistence" in the Google AVS at the top of the page. Maybe you will find more helpful info.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i had this problem, i corrected it with jscreen fix, but i have a computer hooked up to my display.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts