Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am waiting on dell to send out my NEC 42MP3. I have owned several RPTV's in my day and am now concerned about burn in. I have lost that worry with RPTV's as I have never had one burn in on me. I play alot of video games and watch DVD's as well. I always run AVIA on my new sets to make sure the contrast is in the right spot. (to cool the set down)

My question is this....

Do plasmas burn in faster than RPTV...or is it about the same. I chose the NEC for many reasons ...one being the new burn in protector. I know they use these displays for commercial use alot of times and I HAVE SEEN burn in. BUT....these sets display the same info 24/7 and arent properly calibrated.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.....ALSO THANKS TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR LOOKIN OUT FOR GREAT DEALS...IF IT WAS NOT FOR THIS FORUM..I WOULD NOT HAVE THIS DISPLAY ON THE WAY. :)

ANTHONY

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Mp3's 5 million page manual deals alot with information on burn in and how to prevent it.

I got the mp3 the other day and find the blacks to be to grey and am not sure how to change it.

an info?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.