AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I copy a dvd-r made on the panasonic dmr-e30 to a dvd-r using my pioneer a04 on my computer? Would nero work? if so, how would I do it? and if nero wouldn't work, what free software would? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
It's just a standard DVD.

You could either just image the complete disc with Nero and reburn, or else just drag the VIDEO_TS folder over and burn a DVD using that.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi Bugs,

Can I use NERO to make an exact replica of an HS2 burned DVD-R? If I had two DVD drives in my PC; a DVD-Rom drive as a player and a DVD-R drive burner, could I use NERO as a one-click DVD copier?

Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
I recommend the free program called dvddecrypter. It will allow quick and easy iso image reads/writes of any DVD. I use it all the time for my HS2 disks.

Then get the free DAEMON TOOLS from www.daemon-tools.com. This lets you "mount" an iso as a virtual drive, so you can play an iso like a dvd without extracting all the files. Very nice.

These are both free and you don't have to mess with VIDEO_TS file structures on a data disc.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Goldberg
Hi Bugs,

Can I use NERO to make an exact replica of an HS2 burned DVD-R? If I had two DVD drives in my PC; a DVD-Rom drive as a player and a DVD-R drive burner, could I use NERO as a one-click DVD copier?

Jeff
Mosy programs make an image (iso) then you burn it back. My 16x liteon DVD-ROM will read a DVD in under 15 minutes. My Pioneer 105 will burn 4x in 15 mins, 2x in 30 minutes. So 30-45 minutes total.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.