AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idea 1: collect the aggregate anonymous data; merge it together per-show, keeping track of which bits people skip over and which bits people watch. Add a "Skip boring parts" checkbox to the play menu.

Idea 2: license the Bare Facts database; merge it into program guide entries for uncut commercial-free movies. Add a "Skip to nude scenes" checkbox to the play menu.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jtl
...Idea 2: license the Bare Facts database; merge it into program guide entries for uncut commercial-free movies. Add a "Skip to nude scenes" checkbox to the play menu.
What'sa matter jtl... still can't get your p0rn on DVD? :D:D

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jtl
Idea 1: collect the aggregate anonymous data; merge it together per-show, keeping track of which bits people skip over and which bits people watch. Add a "Skip boring parts" checkbox to the play menu.

But idea #1 sounds like a time saver... well except that I often find I like different parts than the unwashed masses? So... just not sure I'd trust the data!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jtl
...Add a "Skip to nude scenes" checkbox to the play menu.
Another perv already came up with something along those lines, I believe even using Bare Facts? I won't mention any names... :D:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.