AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three home theater recliners ganged together in my home theater. I also purchased three buttkicker minis about a year ago. I've been meaning to mount and wire them for a while now. I was planning to power them with an old receiver from an Onkyo 7.1 HTIB. Is there any problem with splitting the subwoofer output of my current receiver three times to feed my sub and the right and left channel of the old receiver, then setting it to stereo and feeding the three buttkicker minis with the right front, left front, and one of the rear channels?

Also, does anyone have a suggestion for neatly getting the speaker wires to my chairs? They're not near a wall, and I have hardwood floors, so I'm not keen on drilling holes in the floor. The rest of my speaker wires are ran inside the walls, and my equipment is inside of a closet, so I'm trying to keep a clean look. I could run them under the area rug, but that seems like amateur hour to me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.