AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wallmart currently has the Vizio E650i-A2 on sale fior $798.00 but here is the beware when you purchase they send you home with a D650i-B2 and tell you it's the same. Per Vizio customer support it is an inferior product with 4 main differences. No full motion , 1 less HDMI , 2 less preset picture platforms , and a higher power consumption rating. I also checked with two other Wallmart stores in my area and found they are doing the same program advertise and display one but sell the other. The employees are clueless and even the managers don't see this as a problem...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Wallmart currently has the Vizio E650i-A2 on sale fior $798.00 but here is the beware when you purchase they send you home with a D650i-B2 and tell you it's the same. Per Vizio customer support it is an inferior product with 4 main differences. No full motion , 1 less HDMI , 2 less preset picture platforms , and a higher power consumption rating. I also checked with two other Wallmart stores in my area and found they are doing the same program advertise and display one but sell the other. The employees are clueless and even the managers don't see this as a problem...
It shows out of stock online and at a higher price. The B2 is $100 more

1 - 5 of 5 Posts